Haldia, West Bengal:
The development of an industrial infrastructure at the site of Haldia Petrochemicals in Haldia
- MBL evolved into a specialized road development Company
- The Company was associated with a very prestigious industrial project in West Bengal
Comprehensive maintenance of the Ring Road and Outer Ring Road in National Capital Territory, New Delhi
- Further established the fact that the Company was not only the pioneers in road maintenance but also quality service provider having a sense of commitment in everything it does.
- Enhanced the reputation of the Company and made the public aware of the people behind the cleaner and well maintained beautiful roads
Short-term improvement and routine maintenance of the Barwa Adda-Panagarh section on the NH – 2 in Jharkhand and West Bengal.
- The Company’s road maintenance attracted public appreciation; this experiment encouraged the government to award more such maintenance contracts to private sector companies
- The road maintenance contract was renewed thrice; the Company emerged as a dependable road maintenance service provider, awarded a number of similar contracts
- Road maintenance is a growing service segment in which MBL possesses a proven track record
Strengthening, widening and up gradation of the 114 km Seoni-Balaghat-Gondia road stretch in Madhya Pradesh on state highways 11 and 26 (BOT Basis).
- One of the highly acclaimed state highways in Madhya Pradesh.
- Traffic throughput increased significantly across the completed stretches;
- the Company expects not only to recover the project cost but generates a reasonable profit.
- Economic development in the peripheral areas; tenfold increase in the cost of freehold land within three years
- Precedent for bigger BOT projects in the state
Four-laning of the North-South-East-West corridor in the Agra-Dholpur section of NH – 3 in Rajasthan – the first NHAI project of MBL.One of the first such projects awarded to the private sector by the Government of India.
- Completion in record time
- Benchmarked to global standards
- Reinforced reputation and confidence as the successful completion was covered by the media and public
- First project to be completed by NHAI on North-South-East-West Corridor under phase-I